Use the following sections to select the room name, date, start time and end time.
Click Continue, at the bottom of the time selection, in order to continue the request.
The three sections, DATE SELECTION, ROOM SELECTION and TIME SELECTION, work together to display
the selected room's schedule for the selected day. This allows you to preview the available times
and make your room selections accordingly.
The DATE SELECTION and ROOM SELECTION effects the TIME SELECTION in that the TIME SELECTION displays
the selected room's schedule for the selected day. Times that are available will be have a checkbox
next to the time and a status of OPEN. The select column does not appear for rooms that cannot be
Use the calendar to select the date on which you would like the room reserved.
Click on the day of the week in order make your date selection.
- Left Arrow - Advances the calendar back one month.
- Right Arrow - Advances the calendar forward one month (Up to 6 months).
- Day - Clicking on the underlined day of the week selects the desired date.
Use the drop-down menu to select the room that you would like to room reserved. Information about the
selected room is displayed under the selected room.
- Drop-down menu - Contains the list of rooms that are available for reserving. (NOTE: Not all rooms are available for requesting
- Capacity, standard fixtures, and standard equipment are displayed for the selected room.
Use the checkboxes to select the desired time in which you would like the room reserved.
- Click the checkbox next to the desired start time. Click all of the checkboxes up to and including
the desired end time.
- Example: The desired request time is from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM and status is OPEN.
Result: 4 checkboxes would be clicked; 9:00 AM-9:30 AM, 9:30 AM-10:00 AM, 10:00 AM-10:30 AM, and 10:30 AM-11:00 AM